Sarina Engelbrecht stands at the head of our organisation with over 10 years of experience in the media industry. She is passionate about creating clear, creative, beautiful and visually effective content.
Her project portfolio includes a range of roles such as Director of Photography (D.O.P), Photographer, Designer, Camera Operator & Production Manager.
She currently resides in the beautiful Karoo village of Nieu-Bethesda in the Eastern Cape.
Sarina Engelbrecht │ PROJECT PORTFOLIO
FILM & BROADCAST
- Director of Photography (D.O.P) & Camera for “Slice of Light” 13 Episode Series for SABC 2 – 2018
- Camera & Director of Photography Trainee for the first series to be produced in the Eastern Cape. “Kniediep in die Warm Water” for SABC 2 – 2017. Working with the acclaimed director David Lister and D.O.P. Dirk Mostert.
- Director of Photography (D.O.P) & Camera – “Christmas on the Coast” for SABC 2 Issues of Faith – 2016
- Producer & Camera – NMMU Business School MBA & PDBA Information Video 2016
- Director of Photography, Camera & Production Manager – “Avulukile Amasango” – Documentary for SABC 2 Issues of Faith 2014
- Camera Operator for numerous Supersport productions for independent producers – 2006 – 2011
PR & MEDIA LIASON
- PR & Media Liaison for the Castle Lager East Cape Biltong Festival 2010 – 2012
- Media Liaison & MC for Hansa Fish Canoe Marathon Media Launch- 2012
- Newspaper Articles & Photographs for “Projek Groenspoor” in collaboration with Die Burger, Goodyear & The Waste Trade Company – 2013
BRAND DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Brand Identity & Management for GLOELEC – 2010 – 2017
- Brand Identity & Management for The Waste Trade Company – 2011 – 2013
- Brand Identity & Management for Die Dameskring – 2013
- Event Manager at Die Waenhuis – including artists such as Chris Chameleon, Jan Blohm, Jannie du Toit, Josie Field & Laurie Levine and their annual “Christmas in July” event – Since 2015
- Project Manager for Continental Tyre SA’s Industrial Theatre Project – 2014
- Décor Coordinator for IWMSA’s annual conference in East London – 2011
- Event Manager for the Opening & Closing Ceremony of the Nedbank National Games for the Physically Disabled – 2009 & 2010
- Event Manager for “Let’s Talk Waste” Conference – The Waste Trade Company – 2009
QUALIFICATION & RECOGNITION
- BA Psychology. (NMMU, 2006)
- Finalist in the BWA’s Regional Business Achievers Award – Entrepreneur Category – 2012